EVERYONE CAN EAT PRODUCTION COMPANY
Everyone Can Eat / The Garden Studios
Everyone Can Eat began in 2013 when co-founder, Michael v. Greene joined the fight to ban disposable plastic bags in Los Angeles and was tapped by the environmental non-profit group, Ademas, to shoot a public service announcement. The PSA was played in front of the LA City Council immediately before the vote. On June 17, 2013, Los Angeles became the largest city in the nation to ban disposable plastic bags with an 11-1 vote.
Since then, ECE has continued to create socially conscious content geared toward swaying public opinion in matters of health, social justice, and the betterment of humankind. They have worked with the Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, the Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute, the Southern California Healthcare Delivery Science Center, and the American Heart Association. Through storytelling, ECE strives to amplify the voices of the causes and the people who need it the most. This commitment was recognized with their film, "Vaccinate Watts", an official selection in the 2022 American Public Health Association's annual Film Festival.
Michael v. Greene
is an award winning writer-director and co-founder of Everyone Can Eat. He penned and directed his debut feature film “LIVE” in 2018, a found-footage, psychological thriller, aiming to draw attention to human trafficking. It is distributed by Entertainment Studios / Freestyle Digital Media and currently streaming on numerous platforms, including The Grio Network where it continues to generate buzz to this day. Michael is a consummate collaborator and his body of work has been inclusive and diverse since day one.
is the co-founder of Everyone Can Eat. She is a regular pitch person for major consumer brands and has been featured in over 70 national commercials. After a life changing guest appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Kellie walked away from corporate America and carved out a successful career as an actor and voice over artist.
is a rising star on the Los Angeles comedy club circuit and has made multiple appearances on Hulu’s “Comedy Time”. He is also a highly regarded writer-producer and in 2020, as the Chief Content Officer of The Laugh Bureau digital media and film/television production company, Sean brokered a distribution deal with Sirius/XM radio, providing residual income and exposure for talented comedians. On top of juggling the day-to-day operations at The Laugh Bureau and Everyone Can Eat, Sean produces all the live comedy shows and live podcasts for the Santa Clarita International Film Festival.
is an actor, model and producer, who has steadily climbed the ranks in Los Angeles since his arrival. He has a recurring role on HBO's, "Insecure", and can be seen in the feature film, "The Gambler", starring Mark Wahlberg. In 2020, at the height of the global COVID-19 pandemic, Norman created and developed the concept of pairing LA-based social media influencers with USC doctors for informative Q&A sessions on Instagram Live, as a way to help educate the public for the VaccinateLA campaign.
is an accomplished entertainment executive with expertise encompassing production, public relations, and integrated marketing (overseeing both domestic and international ventures). As President and CEO of Entertainment Enterprises in Los Angeles since 2005, she has forged an impressive track record curating outstanding results spanning film, television, music, and other genres. She has had long-term, working relationships with the likes of Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Cedric "The Entertainer", and legendary performer Eartha Kitt. A motivated collaborator, creative thinker, and doer, with a strong network of media and industry relationships, Marla has launched promotional campaigns for over 35 feature releases across Sony, Disney, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, TriStar Pictures, A24 Films, and MGM. Never resting on her laurels, Marla is now producing film projects for Genius Minds Pictures, KO Creative, and Everyone Can Eat.
is a film and television producer, a long-time collaborator with Everyone Can Eat, as well as Chief Executive Officer of KO Creative, a full service production, post production and creative advertising agency specializing in film and television properties. She has over 20 years experience as a content creator and producer of award-winning advertising campaigns. Using her well-honed marketing skills, Kristi started packaging and securing distribution deals for full length feature films and developing TV pilots. Kristi's philosophy is simple - create high production value, and marketable content, while using cost saving mechanisms that ensure the investors a solid return.
has been a familiar face on production sets for over three decades. He is the owner of LDCP Production Services, the Technical Director of the Media Ministry of Atherton Baptist Church in Hawthorne, as well as the Production Manager for the National Football League's social media department. During the pandemic, while working with Everyone Can Eat, David planned and organized all VaccinateLA live events.
is an award-winning screenwriter, producer, and community activist. He is best known as the Executive Producer and Co-Creator of "Beverly Hills, 90210", which earned him a People's Choice Award and two Golden Globe nominations. He also wrote on the hit TV show, "Dawson's Creek", and was nominated for an Emmy for his work on "Northern Exposure". A native Angeleno, Charles has been involved in local politics throughout his life. He currently resides in Venice Beach and writes columns for the "Westside Current" publication.
is a veteran film and television actor, community activist, and the founder of Peer Group Media. His acting career was launched with a recurring role on the hit NBC series, "Chico and the Man". Other credits include films such as Paramount's "The Eye", with Jessica Alba, Disney's "McFarland, USA", co-starring alongside Kevin Costner. He has also appeared on the television shows, "Angel", "Grimm", and the Universal series, "Briarpatch", opposite Rosario Dawson. As an acting coach his clients include DL Hughley, Jay Hernandez, Mario Lopez, Jennifer Coolidge, and William Stanford Davis. Danny was also a key advisor to the Everyone Can Eat production team during the pandemic.
is a Broadcast Technician at the University of California-Riverside, as well as the Media Production Lead at Bethel Missionary Baptist Church in Watts, in charge of their multi-camera, live-streamed services each and every Sunday. He also played a vital role in preparing the church to be used as both a vaccination clinic location, and a filming location as a producer on multiple VaccinateLA short films.
is the owner and Director of Video Production at Marc Samuel Media and the lead camera operator at Everyone Can Eat. Despite still being a college student, Marc has been working professionally for over a decade, having received his first paid production deal with YouTube at the age of ten years old.
Pastor Alvin Stafford
, Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, Watts and Chief True Officer at Think True Marketing, Los Angeles
Regina Greer-Smith, MPH, LFACHE
, Patient-Centered Outcome Research Institute ambassador and volunteer, Chief Engagement Officer & Founder at The S.T.A.R. Initiative
Amytis Towfighi, MD
, Director, Southern California Healthcare Delivery Science Center; Professor of Neurology and Population and Public Health Sciences, Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California; Director of Neurological Services, Los Angeles County Department of Health Services
Allison Orechwa,PhD, MBA
, Managing Director, Southern California Healthcare Delivery Science Center, Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California
Michele Kipke, PhD
, Associate Vice President for Strategic Health Alliances, Professor of Pediatrics and Population and Public Health Sciences, Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California, Co-Director, Southern California Clinical Translational Science Institute
Lourdes Baezconde-Garbanati, PhD, MPH
, Professor of Population and Public Health Sciences, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California, Co-Director, Community Engagement, Southern California Clinical Translational Science Institute
Reverend Dawnesha K. Beaver, MPH, MAT
, Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives and Civic Engagement for Kedren Vaccines, Kedren Health, Los Angeles
Jerry Abraham, MD, MPH, CMQ
, Director of Kedren Vaccines, Kedren Health, Los Angeles
Tracey Veal, DrPHA, MBA
, Senior Advisory Consultant, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
Jennifer Thomas-Arthurs, MSW
, Assistant Director of Strategic Initiatives (Nickerson Gardens), Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles, Project Manager for the Jordan Downs Public Housing Redevelopment in Watts
Britney Chine, MA
, Program Manager (Nickerson Gardens), Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles
Jehni Robinson, MD
, Professor and Chair, Department of Family Medicine, Associate Dean for Primary Care, Keck School of Medicine of University of Southern California, Formerly Chief Medical Officer at the Los Angeles Free Clinic
Karla Gonzalez, MD
, Family Medicine, Director of Urgent Cavre, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Gregory Taylor, MD, MBA
, Founding Medical Director, Keck Signature Care, University of Southern California Concierge Medicine, Team Physician at USC Athletics
Tamara Chambers, MD, FACS
, Chief of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center; Assistant Professor and Associate Program Director Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
Gregory Chambers, MD, FACS
, General Surgeon, California Hospital Medical Center, Los Angeles
Donna Brown-Hardnett, Esq
, Federal Trademark Lawyer, Business Development Manager at Always Resourceful LLC, Los Angeles
Phyllis Willis, PhD
, Senior Program Director and Non-Profit Manager, Watts Labor Community Action Committee and Health Promotion and Self Management Programs, Los Angeles
"Vaccinate Watts", Short Film
Los Angeles, CA - 2022
- 2022 American Public Health Association Public Health Film Festival official selection
- Documentary chronicling the efforts of LAC-USC doctors, church leaders and political officials to get local Watts residents vaccinated, while simultaneously trying to address the other needs of the community
VaccinateLA, Digital Media
Los Angeles, CA - 2020-2022
- Collaborated with the Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Created "Share Your Why" series for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, interviewing physicians, nurses and members of the community about why they chose to get vaccinated
- Wrote and produced an educational public service announcement about "Onesimus", the former slave who is credited with introducing the "vaccination technique" to America
- Produced a series of public service announcements entitled, "We Can Stop This" in which members of the community who lost loved ones to COVID-19 described the impact of the pandemic on their families (Spectrum One News reported on the public service announcements)
LAC+USC First Responders, Web Video
Los Angeles, CA - 2021
- Coordinated local celebrities filming 'Thank You' videos for LAC+USC staff and edited those videos over a filmed performance of Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" by the Culver City Chamber Orchestra
"Health Equity", Short Film
Los Angeles, CA - 2021
- Collaborated with the Southern California Healthcare Delivery Science Center to produce a short film for the American Heart Association's annual conference depicting patient stories about their experiences with the health system
WCTE Inc., Web Video
San Diego, CA - 2019-2022
- Produced a series of videos featuring the founder of WCTE and physicians working with WCTE to highlight their mission of addressing traumatic brain injury among veterans and athletes
Medibles, Web Video
Los Angeles, CA - 2021-2022
- Wrote and produced green screen promotional videos with the head of the company's medical advisory board, Dr. Gregory Taylor, detailing the differences between cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol, as well as the company's approach to cannabidiol dosage for patients
LIVE, Feature Film
Los Angeles, CA - 2018
- Social Media experiment carried out on Facebook, with the intended goal of drawing attention to human trafficking
- Production team created a fake Facebook persona, Linda Johnson, who forged relationships with individuals on line and actively participated in community based, activist groups over the course of a full calendar year, before her abduction was staged over Facebook Live
- The production team’s findings were documented and packaged together as a feature film released by Freestyle Digital Media, by way of Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios, and currently airing on the Grio Network and available on Tubi, Apple TV and Amazon Prime
Major League Football, Social Media Series
San Diego, CA - 2014-2016
- Produced "One Word" series, featuring former National Football League and college football players and coaches defining the "one word" that motivates them. Each video was a :15 second vignette, released via social media, promoting the new professional football league
- Produced "From the Ground Up" docuseries, following several former National Football League players from as they built an alternative professional football league
The Thermostat, Web Series
Los Angeles, CA - 2014
- Docuseries for Eastbay, following former Nike executive, Erin Patton, as he interviewed players, shoe designers, social media influencers, former Olympic gold medalists, and high school hoopers to gauge the temperature on sports and American culture
Suburban Access, Promotional Videos
Chicago, IL - 2013
- Produced video series for non-profit to bring public awareness to the services they provide families suffering from mental health illness
Homeless Man Silences the Room, Part 2, Social Media
Los Angeles, CA - 2013
- Follow up interview with Christopher Varnado, whose viral video, "Homeless Man Silences the Room" shed light on homelessness and the prison industrial complex
- Brought awareness to addiction and homelessness and the injustice of incarcerating those with mental illness or addiction
Homeless Man Silences the Room, Social Media
Los Angeles, CA - 2012
- Interview with Christopher Varnado; he silenced the room with his song of the injustice of the prison industrial complex and homeless crisis
Ademas - Suffocate, Public Service Announcement
Los Angeles, CA - 2011
- Public Service Announcement demonstrating how Earth is being suffocated by plastic bags
- The video was played for the LA City Council prior to the vote to ban plastic bags in Los Angeles
Yes You Can, Public Service Announcement
Los Angeles, CA - 2008
Please contact us for rates and additional information.
- Public Service Announcement featuring children and young adults unable to vote in the 2008 presidential election and calling for adults, who can vote, to vote for Barack Obama
- The video was featured on CNN